Table Of Content
Vivo Nex Dual Display edition latest ambitious launched by Chinese smartphone manufacturing company Vivo. Company has kept the ambitious in the company’s premium Vivo Nex series after Vivo Nex . Vivo Nex Dual Display Edition is the first from the Chinese phone maker to sport dual AMOLED panels and three rear cameras. There is no camera at the front of the device which gives all screen appearance on the front of the device.
Vivo Nex Dual AMOLED Displays Price, Specifications
CNY 4,998 (Approximately Rs. 52,300)
- Vivo Nex Dual Display Edition runs Funtouch OS 4.5 on top of Android 9.0 Pie.
- 6.39-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) 19.5:9 AMOLED Front Display
- 5.49-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) 16:9 AMOLED Back Display.
- Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
- Coupled with 10GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage.
- Triple rear camera with a 12-megapixel primary sensor with OIS (f/1.79 aperture), a 2-megapixel secondary night vision sensor (f/1.8 aperture), and a third TOF 3D stereo camera sensor.
- 3,500mAh battery under the hood, with support for 22.5W fast charging.
- Vivo Nex Dual Display Edition include 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS, a USB Type-C (v2.0) port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Sensors onboard the smartphone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, electronic compass, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
- Dimensions 157.19×75.3×8.09mm
- Weight 199.2 grams.
No camera sensors have been provided on the front. Thus, face unlock works only using the cameras placed at the back. To unlock the phone from the front, an in-display fingerprint sensor has been provided on the main display.