Table Of Content
- 1 Here are 5 best selling convection microwave oven in India having very good reviews and ratings by the their uses.
- 2 Advantages Of Using Microwave Oven
5 Best Selling Convection Microwave Oven In India
Microwave ovens are a common kitchen appliance and are popular for reheating previously cooked foods and cooking a variety of foods. They are also useful for rapid heating of otherwise slowly prepared foodstuffs, which can easily burn or turn lumpy when cooked in conventional pans, such as hot butter, fats, chocolate or porridge.
Here are 5 best selling convection microwave oven in India having very good reviews and ratings by the their uses.
#1 IFB 23 L Convection Microwave Oven
- Floral panel, disinfect, power save and deodorise
- Keep warm, multi-stage cooking and weight defrost
#2 Morphy Richards 25 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 11 power levels
- Multistage cooking for upto 3 levels
#3 Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven
- 6 power levels, various cooking mode and convection temperature from 40 to 200 degree celsius, preheat, keep warm, clock 30 seconds
- Defrost (Auto or Power or Sensor): Power, auto programs, slim fry, dough proof or yogurt,Capacity: 28 liters
- Power: 2900 watts230
Advantages Of Using Microwave Oven
- Fast Cooking The cooking by microwave oven is much quicker than that of other traditional cooking techniques such as gas or electric stove cooking.
- More Nutritious ~ The meals cooked by microwave oven are healthier than that of other conventional cooking methods.
- Cool ~ Your kitchen room will not became heat after microwave cooking. Not only because it do not use any flame but also, it has very little heating impact on the cooking utensils.
- Safe ~ Microwave cooking without flame is safer by itself. National microwave ovens have a lot of security systems installed.