Table Of Content
- 1 Here are 5 best selling solo microwave oven in India having very good reviews and ratings by the their uses.
- 2 Advantages Of Using Microwave Oven
Microwave ovens are a common kitchen appliance and are popular for reheating previously cooked foods and cooking a variety of foods. They are also useful for rapid heating of otherwise slowly prepared foodstuffs, which can easily burn or turn lumpy when cooked in conventional pans, such as hot butter, fats, chocolate or porridge.
Here are 5 best selling solo microwave oven in India having very good reviews and ratings by the their uses.
#1 IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven
- 17L Capacity: Suitable for bachelors & small families
- Solo: Can be used for reheating, defrosting and cooking
- Warranty: 1 year on product and 3 years on Magnetron and Cavity
- Control: Jog Dials that are easy to use with a long life
- Special features: 3 auto cook menu options
#2 Morphy Richards 20 L Solo Microwave Oven
#3 Godrej 20 L Solo Microwave Oven
#4 Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven
#5 LG 20 L Solo Microwave Oven
Advantages Of Using Microwave Oven
- Fast Cooking The cooking by microwave oven is much quicker than that of other traditional cooking techniques such as gas or electric stove cooking.
- More Nutritious ~ The meals cooked by microwave oven are healthier than that of other conventional cooking methods.
- Cool ~ Your kitchen room will not became heat after microwave cooking. Not only because it do not use any flame but also, it has very little heating impact on the cooking utensils.
- Safe ~ Microwave cooking without flame is safer by itself. National microwave ovens have a lot of security systems installed.